Whether you’re new to Laguna Beach or a seasoned resident, I know you want to stay in touch with the latest events and news.
I have provided this Laguna Beach events feed for you from Laguna Beach Magazine.
It updates regularly, so bookmark it and return to it often to see the most current news and happenings in Laguna Beach.
- Drought-Resistant Designby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 6, 2023 at 6:30 am
Mitigate maintenance and lower water bills by landscaping with native plants. By Tanya A. Yacina While recent rainy Southern California weather patterns have put the worry of a drought out of many people’s minds, the truth is that another […]
- Serene Sanctuariesby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 6, 2023 at 6:00 am
Zen-style gardens use natural elements to create tranquil spaces where homeowners can find peace in their own backyards. By Ashley Probst Standing in an expansive garden complete with a tea house, koi pond and 100-year-old trees is a vivid […]
- She Sells Seashellsby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 6, 2023 at 5:00 am
Festival of Arts painter Elaine Twiss and jewelry designer Roya Nassirian both find inspiration in these ocean treasures. By Stefanee Freedman In an oceanside town full of artists, it’s no surprise that local exhibits showcase the beauty of […]
- Bountiful Brunchby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 6, 2023 at 5:00 am
Elevate your morning meals with these local favorites. By Ashley Ryan For years, the simple combination of eggs, bacon and toast dominated the breakfast market, with these traditional tastes found on every morning menu across the country. But […]
- Equity in Educationby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 7:00 pm
SchoolPower supports local campuses with community-minded programs. By Tanya A. Yacina Since 1981, SchoolPower, a nonprofit foundation that has been elevating the well-being of school-aged children through educational programing and grants, has […]
- Turning the Pageby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Laguna Beach Library, which marked a major milestone this year, goes far beyond books in connecting with the community. By Tanya A. Yacina Since 1921, the Laguna Beach Library has been an institution empowering and enriching the community. Its […]
- Surfin’ Safariby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Dick Metz went on a worldwide wave-riding expedition in the late 1950s that helped to inspire the film “The Endless Summer.” By Sharon Stello Dick Metz was itching to see the world—and ride the killer waves he knew must be out there. After […]
- Well-Crafted Cuisineby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Finney’s Crafthouse serves over 30 local beers on tap, plus creative burgers, pizza and more, in a restored historic building. By Sharon Stello With brick and distressed wood walls as well as plush leather booths, the new Finney’s Crafthouse […]
- A Project for the Pinnipedsby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Pacific Marine Mammal Center CEO Glenn Gray talks about the organization’s expansion project, plans to save water and future goals. By Sharon Stello After celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2021, the Pacific Marine Mammal Center is looking to […]
- Wearable Artby Laguna Beach Magazine on May 5, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Tattoos provide a lasting way to express personality, memorialize loved ones, mark a milestone or simply showcase a beautiful design on the body. By Tanya A. Yacina People choose to get tattoos for many reasons—to memorialize a loved one or […]